Mezzanine Goods Lifts Bristol
Mezzanine Goods Lifts Bristol
2 stop single column hydraulic Mezzanine Floor Goods Lift installed More plus Central Park, Hudson Avenue, Severn Beach Bristol BS35 4EL with a finished floor level 6000mm and platform size 1500mm x 1500mm fitted with 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and 1100mm high twin opening interlocked gates finished in Red RAL 3020. To assist loading at the lower level the lift is supplied with loading ramp H120mm x W1660mm x L1250mm finished Traffic Red RAL 3020
Mezzanine Goods lift is a freestanding self-supporting lift structure manufactured from 120mm x 120mm box section steel with clad infilled panels Grey RAL 7024. Goods lift fitted with 1800mm high double loading gates cladded with Perspex viewing panels at each level and these are fitted with interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper-level structure is 2080mm.
Platform fitted with shoot bolts to stabilise the platform and remove any hydraulic ‘bounce’ when fully loaded at the top floor. “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at all levels fitted as standard.
To prevent damage from pallet trucks and forklift trucks the power pack and hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 5.5Kw control voltage 24-volt IP55.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off.
- Prewired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse.
- Upper-level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks.
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels.
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level.
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor.
- Lift loaded and unloaded with hand pallet truck.
- CE plated and built-in compliance with the Machinery Directive2006/42/EC
- Installation; More plus Central Park, Hudson Avenue, Severn Beach Bristol BS35 4EL
picture photo siteby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
If you require an economical solution to lift pallets, trolleys, products from ground floor to a secondary mezzanine level or multi-level flooring consider a free standing / self-supporting mezzanine goods lift. Manual Handling Solutions offer you a one-stop shop for industrial mezzanine goods lifts ideal for factory, warehousing, manufacturing plant, retail deliveries, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, museums, theatres, and hotels. We offer full project management in design, manufacture, installation, and service.
If you have any questions about our mezzanine goods lifts or would like assistance with finalising your goods lift design, Manual Handling Solutions are available to answer any queries you may have. We are happy to talk you through our diverse product range of bespoke goods lifts and how they can help with the ups and downs of your business. Contact us today to obtain a free custom quote or general advice.
Mezzanine Goods Lifts covering; Bath, Swindon, Cirencester, Chippenham, Melksham, Trowbridge
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk